Getting a brand new investor takes a whole lot of process in building up a relationship.
The whole know-like-trust factor is a long climb.
But how do you get more investors onboard but spend much less time, money, and effort?
Join me in the Free Flow Friday on the Property Profits Podcast and I’ll share with you high-impact ways of getting referrals.
Checkout: Raising Capital Without Rejection Full-Day Workshop (Online): https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out the five big reasons why referrals are so powerful
- Discover action steps you can do to keep getting referrals that are potential investors
- Learn how to go about finding referrals without looking further ahead other than people who invested with you
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
- 01:08 – The five-step investor attraction process — the money partner formula
- 06:05 – What is a referral
- 06:32 – Five big reasons why referrals are powerful
- 08:27 – Why it is much less expensive in time, money, and effort to get referrals
- 09:19 – Psychological advantages of having referrals
- 12:05 – Who should you get referrals from
- 13:01 – Sharing Dan Sullivan’s philosophy to be easily referred
- 15:03 – Dave’s high-impact fashion referral suggestions
- 19:04 – Where and when to get referrals
- 20:23 – Is it a good idea to offer financial reward for anybody referring an investor
- 23:59 – Showing one of his clients proven way of going about rewarding people who refers investors
“It’s much less expensive in time, effort, and money to get a referral than to get a brand new investor from scratch.” – Dave Dubeau
“Let people know that you’re looking for and you appreciate referrals, but don’t do it the realtor way.” – Dave Dubeau
“To do a little bit more high impact fashion referral what I suggest you do is you start using case studies of people who referred you.” – Dave Dubeau
“Where and when to get these referrals — in person would be ideal, in person or on Zoom, and ideally after a positive experience.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.